Developing a Sustainable Future
Our key mission is to minimize our impact on the environment and to ensure our products are bio and environmentally sustainable. We take the utmost care of the environment while working at the same time to provide Bio, Green and Sustainable products to our customers.
Our business is built on long-term relationships with Certified Organic and Fair-Trade Companies and to support producers by providing market access, in addition to collaborating on development projects, gender equality initiatives, harvest finance, and quality improvement programs.
FRUITS, VEGETABLES, CEREALS, MEDICAL & AROMATIC HERBS
All products we trade are environmentally sustainable, we are supplier of eco-friendly, healthy, ecologically clear and high-quality food.
- Fruit juices
- Dried fruits
- Vegetable juices
- Derived products
Organic agriculture has a positive impact on biodiversity.
Increasing the amount of organic farming can help regenerate traditional biodiversity in areas used for agriculture
CACAO, SUGAR, VANILLA
The popularity of speciality chocolate is growing. This results in a stronger demand for high-quality, fine flavour cocoa in Europe. While Ivory Coast and Ghana remain the largest suppliers of cocoa to Europe, their share is decreasing. Latin American suppliers are increasing their market share, as sustainability is increasingly important to the European chocolate market. Consumers want to know more about the context of cocoa production and the impact of their purchases.
MEDICAL HERBS, POT HERBS, ESSENTIAL OILS
Nature’s medicine: There are times when it might be smarter to use a herbal remedy than a pharmaceutical. For example, sometimes a herb offers a safer alternative.
- Western Herbs
- Chinese Herbs
- Ayurvedic Herbs
- Green Superfoods
- Other Supplements
BIOFUELS, VEGETABLE OIL, UCO, ALGAE OIL
Biofuels are produced from living organisms or from metabolic by-products (organic or food waste products). In order to be considered a biofuel, the fuel must contain over 80 percent renewable materials.
- UCO (Used Cooking Oils)
- Animal Fat Oils
- Vegetable Oils
- Algae Oil
- Glycerin USP
- Glycerin Pharmaceutical USP
- Bio Products
Vegetables, fruits, cereals products naturally enriched in lithium and selenium
- FUNCTIONAL VALUE OF LITHIUM
- Improves the state of mind/mood
- Stimulates the transfer of vitamins to brain cells
- Increases life expectancy (decreases mortality)
- Reduces aggressiveness
- Protects the neuronal system and brain cells
- Reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s
- Anti-aging capabilities
FUNCTIONAL VALUE OF SELENIUM
- Reduces the risk of death and the cognitive decline in the elderly
- Reduces thyroid gland infections and the concentration of own antibodies
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases male and female fertility
- Reduces cardiovascular risks as it prevents plasma lipid oxidation
- Anti-cancer effect in several types of cancer
- Anti-aging and antioxidant capabilities
- All Bio Fortified Products: Vegetables, fruits and cereals
- Agronomic Bio Fortification Spray Solutions
- Bio Fertilizers
- Iodine Fortification Spray Solutions
- Bio-Solutions anti-germinant
- Natural anti-tumoral for vegetables
RECYCLED METALS AND METALS OF SUSTAINABLE ORIGIN
Metals are valuable materials that can be recycled again and again without degrading their properties.
In addition, there is also an environmental imperative. The recycling of metals enables us to preserve natural resources while requiring less energy to process than the manufacture of new products using virgin raw materials. Recycling emits less carbon dioxide and other harmful gases.
More importantly, it saves money and allows manufacturing businesses to reduce their production cost.
- Ferrous metals: steel, iron
- Non-ferrous metals: aluminium, copper, lead, zinc, and tin
- Precious metals: gold, platinum, silver, iridium, and palladium
- Rare Metals
- Although almost every kind of metal can be recycled again and again without degradation of properties, currently, only 30 percent of metal is recycled.
- Nearly 40 percent of worldwide steel production is made using recycled steel.
- Around 42 percent of crude steel in the United States is made of recycled materials.
- In the United States alone, around 100 million steel and tin cans are used every day.
- Steel and iron are the most recycled materials in the world due in part to the opportunity to recover large structures as well as the ease of reprocessing. The use of magnets in the sorting process enables recyclers to easily separate them from the mixed waste stream.
- Every year, around 400 million tons of metal are recycled worldwide.
- Currently, the single most recycled consumer product in the U.S. is the aluminium can.
- Bio Spirulina
- Bio Chlorella
- Bio Klamath
Comprehensive analysis and nutritional studies have demonstrated that these algal proteins are of high quality and comparable to conventional vegetable proteins.
Micro Algae properties:
Extremely High in Many Nutrients
Have Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Properties
Can Lower LDL and Triglyceride Levels
Protect LDL Cholesterol from Becoming Oxidized
Appear to Have Anti-Cancer Properties, Especially Against Oral Cancer
Studies Show That May Reduce Blood Pressure
Improve Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis
Maybe Effective Against Anemia
Muscle Strength and Endurance May Improve
May Help with Blood Sugar Control
Biotechnology & Renewable Energy Company
Developing a Sustainable Future
|is a Biotechnology and
Renewable Energy company
registered in Switzerland
Reg. No. CH-660.0.696.013-9
Quai Gustave-Ador 54
Av. Mercier de Moulin 5 3960 Sierre, Valais